Uplift Essential Oil Candle
Uplift pure essential oil candle is a stimulating and energizing blend of pure essential oils. This blend will lift your mood and the mood of those around you. A great one to have burning when visitors are coming over or you’re practicing yoga or fitness training.
- With the invigorating freshness of lemongrass, Peppermint and Grapefruit and the rejuvenating properties of Clary Sage, Bergamot and Aniseed it makes for the perfect pick me up.
- Enjoy 50+ hours of burn time with this size candle.
- Made with pure soy wax and infused with a triple blend of locally sourced 100% pure essential oils to provide you with a natural blend that is toxic free.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $9.99 with More info
VEGAN | PURE SOY WAX | TOXIC FREE | PETROLEUM & PARAFFIN FREE
A beautiful blend of pure essential oils infused in to pure soy wax to invoke emotions or harmony and happiness. This silver lid gift boxed candle range reflects elegance with a clean minimalist style.
The glass cylinder subtly displays the Byron Bay Candles brand with a metallic silver imprint and is completed with a brushed silver lid that can be used to snuff your wick and protect your wax from dust particles.
Every candle is beautifully presented in a Byron Bay Candles gift box for gift giving and safe transportation.
- They are naturally infused with 100% pure essential oils that are chemical-free, non-synthetic, non-toxic and completely free of any nasty toxins. We have 4 to choose from in our range.
To get the most enjoyment from your candle we recommend the following guidelines:
~ Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting each time, this ensures your candle will burn cleanly. If your jar is going black it is because the wick is too long, and its causing too large a flame.
~ Allow the candle to melt fully to the edges on the top before extinguishing, this will ensure the candle burns down evenly all the way to the bottom, rather than tunnelling.
~ Burn the candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
~ For safety reasons we recommend extinguishing the candle when it has approx. 2mm of wax left in the jar. If left to burn after the wax has all evaporated the metal wick tab can cause the jar to overheat. The remaining wax can either be tipped out or washed out in warm soapy water.
~ And of course all the normal candle safety things like: Place on a fire resistant surface, never leave a lit candle unattended, keep away from pets and children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.